We are a mixed-billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that the out of pocket expense is similar regardless of the consultation time.
Our fees schedule is current as of 1 July 2019.
|Standard Consultation (10 minutes)||$70.00||$38.75||$31.25|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$105.00||$75.05||$29.95|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$135.00||$110.50||$24.50|
|Standard Consultation (10 minutes)||$90.00||$38.75||$51.25|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$120.00||$75.05||$44.95|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$160.00||$110.50||$49.50|
|Standard Consultation (10 minutes)||$90.00||$50.55||$39.45|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$120.00||$86.60||$33.40|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$160.00||$121.45||$38.55|
Bulk Billing available for*:
- Children 15 years old or younger with a valid Medicare card
- Pension/Concession cardholders with a valid Medicare Card
- DVA cardholders
Discount fee available for:
- Full-time domestic students under 25 with a valid ID and Medicare card
OSHC billing arrangement available with NIB, Allianz, AHM and Medibank, patients only pay the gap amount.
*Bulk billing does not apply to any weekend, public holiday or after-hours services. You will be privately charged for these. You will be advised of any applicable fees at the time of the booking.
Please ask reception for a full list of fees. Medicare rebates apply to those who are eligible.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Cervical screening and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old - separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / low abdominal pains
- Ear syringing